For over ten years, Land Metal Precision has worked closely with each client to ensure quality, accuracy and timely completion for every project.
Janet Tra brings more than 32 years of expertise in the sheet metal and fabrication industry to her leadership role as owner and president of Land Metal Precision. Janet started the company in 2001 as the logical next step in an accomplished career in quality control and manufacturing.
Hardworking and entrepreneurial, Janet maintains a commitment to excellence that ensures service and end product that consistently exceed client expectations.
Highlights of Janet’s experience include:
– 12 years as Team Lead at American Precision Spring Company.
– Inspector of mechanical and sheet metal layouts.
– Training Instructor with multiple companies and their sheet metal workers.
– Software Integration with CAD and machine tool programs.
Land Metal Precision strives to build long-term relationships with each client and is committed to providing service that reaches beyond your expectations.
We strive to build long-term relationships with each client and are committed to providing service that reaches beyond your expectations.
Our sheet metal fabrication team members are skilled in several areas including:
– Drawing new products
– Layout and spread of new designs
– Modification of existing designs to reduce manufacturing cost
All of our products go through quality inspections at receipt of materials, in-process and upon job completion.
We provide competitive prices for both prototype and production qualities, and, Land Metal Precision clients’ receive the highest quality products with improved cost savings.